1 Jan 2011

CHRISTMAS NAILS ACRYLIC

I have to give my client credit for this. She suggested we fade the darker blue up to the lighter blue. (I usually do it the opposite way) I also painted snowflakes with a migi nail art pen. It turned out fabulous! Thanks Nicole!

These nails acrylic remind me of cute Christmas wrapping paper. I used fimo clay candy canes from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.com and painted green and white stripes with a striping brush.

These nails acrylic have a little fimo clay penguin on the ring finger from kennick kreations.

These nails acrylic have a red and silver fade with fimo clay candy canes on the ring fingers.

I already did some nails acrylic very similar to this but on these I added white polish dots at the smile line.

On these nails acrylic I painted a Christmas plaid using a striping brush.

This is a fimo clay poinsetta that I added to the ring finger. I purchased it from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

© Zenoll Template Copyright by Nails Beauties

Template by Zenoll